Live on Youtube on 21 July
Mediterranean Youth Orchestra
Wherever you are, watch live on youtube the Festival d'Aix's Mediterranean Youth Orchestra concert! Programme : Verdi, Mahler and Ana Sokolović's Concerto for orchestra.
Alcina : « An outburst of fury, pleasure and passion » Le Monde
A Midsummer Night's Dream : « This show is definitely on a winning streak. (…) A marvel » Le Figaro
Iolanta / Perséphone : « An evening radiant with brightness and humanity » La Croix
The Festival's blog
Interviews with the artists, Bernard Foccroulle's logbook, reportages... all the news stories from the Festival d'Aix are on our blog!
Meetings with the audience
Do you wish to prolong your experience, and to learn mode about the operas and the artists of the Festival? Then do not miss the preludes one hour before each opera, and attend the Tête-à-tête with the artists, each day at 6pm !
An audience rapturous reception
A sensational premieres week during which the Aix Festival operas have been acclaimed both by the audience and by the press!
For a new experience of opera, the webdocumentaries of the Festival d'Aix offer a large choice of creative contents, such as short animated films, interactive comic strips, podcasts and interviews. Discover the ones dedicated to the 2015 productions: A Midsummer Night's Dream, Die Entführung aus dem Serail, Alcina and Iolanta / Perséphone!
- Le Monstre du labyrinthe: work in progress #5
- Le Monstre du labyrinthe: l'orchestre se prépare
- Entretien avec Jérémie Rhorer
- Svadba (teaser)
- Le Monstre du labyrinthe: work in progress #3
- Le Monstre du labyrinthe: work in progress #2
- Iolanta / Perséphone : interviews avec les artistes
- Iolanta / Perséphone: Dominique Blanc
- Iolanta / Perséphone : air de Iolanta par Ekaterina Scherbachenko
- Iolanta / Perséphone: l'air d'Ibn-Hakia - Iolanta / Perséphone: Ibn-Hakia aria
- Iolanta / Perséphone: Ouverture de Iolanta /Iolanta's overture
- Haendel au Festival d'Aix - Handel at the Aix-en-Provence festival
The website is online!
The Monster in the Maze
The 3 international co-commissionners of The Monster in the Maze, the London Symphony Orchestra, the Berliner Philharmoniker and the Festival d'Aix-en-Provence, invite you to share the experiences of creating this opera on a new collaborative website.
Live and on demand operas for six months!
The Opera Platform
The online community can discover The Opera Platform, a new platform entirely dedicated to opera, aiming to attract opera lovers as well as those curious to try it for the first time. Ready for a lyrical journey across Europe, wherever you are throughout the world? Make the most of it, it’s free! It is now time to discover the broadcast of Alcina, one of the must-see operas of the Festival d'Aix 2015... > Read further